NuData Security Privacy and Anti-Spam Policy
NuData Security (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates nudata.qa.caorda.com (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, postal address and phone number (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Our Anti-Spam Policy tolerates only permission-based email. You may choose to opt-out of our mailing list. By checking the opt-in box when emailing us you agree to be contact by us for the purposes described in the ‘Information Collection And Use’ section of this policy.
All emails sent to you will be compliant with CASL and will include:
- The option to opt-in to receive communication for the purposes described in the ‘Information Collection And Use’ section of this agreement.
- The contact forms on our website will enable you to send electronic communication to us if you have not opted in.
- The option to unsubscribe from receiving electronic communication from us as described in the ‘Choice/Opt-Out’ section this agreement.
Electronic communication you receive from us will include the name and address for the sender as well as who the email is being sent on behalf of. Electronic communication you receive from us will include a descriptive subject line consistent with the purpose for our contacting you.
At any point in time you may opt out from receiving communication from us by:
- Clicking the link at the bottom of our communications which indicates “unsubscribe” or;
- By sending an email to email@example.com with the email address or phone number where you received communication from us and specifying that you would like to be unsubscribed from future communication.
Sharing of Information
We will never rent or sell your personal information to third parties.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
NuData Security has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.