Cybersecurity Ventures Ranks NuData Security as a Top-15 Company in a
Ranking of the 500 Hottest and Most Innovative Companies to Watch
VANCOUVER, British Columbia – Feb. 25, 2015 – NuData Security has been selected as a leading company in the cybersecurity industry in Cybersecurity 500, a premier list of the top Cybersecurity companies to watch in 2015.
Cybersecurity Ventures, a research and market intelligence firm focused on emerging companies in the Cybersecurity industry, developed the Cybersecurity 500, a compilation of the 500 hottest and most innovative cybersecurity companies. For the full list, please visit: https://cybersecurityventures.com/cybersecurity-500/
Highlights of the placement include:
- NuData Security was ranked 14 out of 500 in the Cybersecurity 500 based on a number of criteria, including: problems solved, feedback from CISOs, decision makers, and IT security evaluators, company growth, media coverage and more.
- This recognition draws further attention to the need for solutions that predict and prevent fraud before it occurs.
- Instead of ranking by size and revenue, the Cybersecurity 500 aims to deliver more awareness and recognition for the most innovative cybersecurity companies.
- NuData Security uses continuous behavioral analysis to prevent fraud online, protecting businesses from brand damage and financial loss caused by fraudulent or malicious acts, eliminating disruption in business operations, leakage of confidential data, damage to reputation, loss of revenue and customers.
- The company’s online fraud detection solution, NuDetect, tracks and monitors subconscious behavior to determine how legitimate users truly act, thereby predicting and preventing fraud from occurring.
Steve Morgan, founder and CEO, Cybersecurity Ventures, said:
“NuData Security is a rising cybersecurity star, and tops the list of Canadian companies on our list. They are also a leading web fraud detection company to watch.”
Michel Giasson, CEO, NuData Security, said:
“NuData Security has determined cyber criminals are expanding their tactics and adapting their techniques to carry out cyber attack campaigns in ways that make it harder to detect and analyze. Recognition in the Cybersecurity 500 draws further attention to the constantly changing nature of the global threat environment, making the need for cybersecurity increasingly important. Some of today’s more sophisticated online fraud techniques aren’t even caught by conventional fraud detection methods. NuData Security’s methods of detecting and preventing fraud continues to be paramount in an organization’s effort to predict and prevent fraud online, protecting businesses from brand damage and financial loss caused by fraudulent or malicious acts.”